July 20, 2015

10 Examples of Bird Home Decor




So last Monday we came home and one of our birds were gone. It was very sad. We've been doing some "shopping" and today we are going to a Breeder and look at some Parakeets. Hopfully we are coming home with two new birdy-kids.

So in honor of new  birds today's Home Decor Theme is Birds!


O LOOOOOOOOOVE birds...as you know from my blog....and my home has a lot of bird things. So limiting my findings to 10 was hard.

Shelterness
French Country Cottage
Bed & Bath
Home Talk - Cool Smoke Detectors
So You Think Your Crafty
Etsy


East Coast Creative
Color Palette
Sweet Something Design
I so want these tin cans from Magpie

What do you like to decorate with in your home?
What is your favorite bird decor from above?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!