January 12, 2015

Salsa Chicken Casserole

Salsa Chicken Casserole

Can I just start this off by saying: "AMAZING!"

Yeah, so this recipe is soooo easy to make and just plainly tastes delicious.....actally not plainly....full of flavor! I had started a draft of this recipe as I was cooling it and started with "it was really good". Hahaha....I was so impressed that I did this recipe for our guests this Sunday.

Go read the instructions on "Budget Bites" really quick and then I can tell you how I changed it into an easy crock pot dish. I'll wait.


Ok your back.
Since I don't have a casserole dish big enough for 6 people I cooked the rice separately but with some salsa to let the rice have flavor. The rest of the ingredients (less salsa & half of the amount of broth) I put in the crockpot and had it on low for about 3.5 hours (till we came home from church) and the chicken was done.

So we did not have to wait once we came home to sit down and eat lunch....yummy...perfect.


You have to try it and tell me what you thought about it!

1 comment:

  1. ohh that looks good - always looking for good crock pot meals for the days when I'm working. Thanks for sharin!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!