January 06, 2015

9 Printables for Couples


1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7/ 8/ 9

So the biggest project during Christmas break was organizing and "purtifying" our bedroom. You see, we didn't have a way to hang our clothes...and well....I will tell the full story another time...but now we finally do and we are slowly organizing our little space.

I spray painted my various frames to match each other, already getting wedding pictures printed but would like to do a small collage on my only free wall....sigh....I love walls.....but I live under a roof  with slanted walls....sigh

Anyway, so I went hunting for some sweet printables I could add to my collage and these 9 were my favorite. I am still deciding on with one I should actually do.

Hmm, tell me which one you'd choose!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, youll have to show me pics when your done with your room. :) Also, id choose 5, 6, and 7. They are my fav. But they are all very sweet and cute, perfect for bedroom. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!