November 18, 2014

Upholstering My Rocking Chair


So this weekend I wanted to finally finish this project. I literally have been wanting to do it for years. About 5 years ago friends of ours moved back to the States and was going through their stuff.....when I saw this on their "to go" pile I knew I wanted it. My grandma used it for awhile and we just put a big pillow on it.... 

This is how I got it:

Very unprofessional....but it works!

Sewed a simple pillow cover.... and then sewed the corners straight.

Lovin' it!



So what do you think? A little peak into my home. ☺


1 comment:

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!