June 18, 2014

My Birthday in Pictures

My first birthday away from home I decided to try that project of taking a picture every hour....documenting everything I did on my special birthday. I took a few extras....

All pictures were done with my phone.
Reading my birthday Psalm
Excited! +outfit picture
My toes match my outfit!
Quick breakfast.... Marshmellow Matys my dad bought me
Working on a list for what I need for the wedding....
Quick run to wal mart.....
Moving a load to the new house.....
The backyard at the new house
Working on my wedding website....
Who will be our groomsmen
Getting freshened up for church
Birthday dinner....
Going to church....
Getting icecream for the birthday cake and stopping in the toy section with my honey...
Finally bed time again.....the end of my birthday


Birthdays are a semi big deal at our house....we always try make the birthday kid feel special, decorating the table, having their favorite foods....and of course sing to them at 12 AM on their birthday. It was the first time I was away from home.....and not to have a birthday celebration of some kind. This photo project was a lot of fun and I know I will be doing it again.

How do you celebrate birthdays at your home?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!