March 13, 2014

Currently

☼Creating: 
Refashioned 2 skirts that were to big to fit me....the navy skirt I wearing just about every day.
A clock poster for my 2nd grade English class

☼Listening:
The audio book: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
☼Reading:
A German book called: Klopfenzeichen and der Himmelstür

☼Watching:
nothing really..... maybe a movie here and there

☼Anticipating:
My trip to the US!!!

☼Praying for:
Clear guidance from the Lord on which path to take next with Patrick & my future

☼Learning:
Elementary math & German spelling.... these 2nd graders are almost better than me!
Teaching is hard work.

☼Making me happy:
The kids I am teaching


Here is a catch up of my pictures of the week:
Week 5

Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9

What are you currently doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!