December 27, 2012

Christmas Favorites

Today I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite pictures of the Christmas Holidays.....more to come....and more to explain Saturday. :D












Patrick's mom is anxious to here this recording....so I uploaded this unedited version of Patrick singing "O Holy Night". ☺ We had not practiced at all but thought it would be sweet for Patrick to sing his favorite Christmas song before we opened gifts.

Here is him singing in German (pardon my piano playing)

Here it is in English.










Look out....tomorrow we are having a Guest Post!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!